This site is meant to make everyone realize that the HEATERS in your life can make you smile, while the COOLERS can make you laugh. We all go through the same struggles, and this is a way to share my experiences with you and hopefully make you smile AND laugh.

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL YOUR PERSONAL HEATERS AND COOLERS TO heatersandcoolers@gmail.com AND THEY WILL BE REVIEWED FOR POSTING FOR ALL TO ENJOY!!



Monday, November 29, 2010

ADD YOUR NICKNAME HERE!

HEATER!!

Nicknames! Other then the obvious faux pas of creating your own nickname, any nickname you get from your friends is a great one! I have been called many things in my life some good some bad, but I have comprised some nicknames throughout the years that I’ve heard for both myself and others that are quite funny. Feel free to add your own by clicking on the link up top! My personal favourite is “Triple S” which stands for “Super Sperm Steve”. Judging by the fact that I have multiple children at a young age I feel it’s fitting. My friend Marcus is called “Ironman” due to the fact that he sleeps endlessly and clearly has an iron deficiency but says he doesn’t mind since he enjoys his daily coma’s. And the best I’ve seen to DATE that will never be beaten is my friend Steve’s buddy who goes by and I’ve heard him been called “Spaghetti man hold the sauce man wilderness man brad the gay brad the fuck up brotha brad DARB.” HEATER!

(this IS actually Brad......fits the nickname perfectly!)




COOLER!!

Having a name that people can spell incorrectly your whole life!! Whether it’s Erika/Erica, Iva/Eva or Kris/Chris having to spell your name out every single time you meet someone or register anywhere for your whole life is one of the biggest COOLERS you’ll experience. My last name is Stevenson with a V, YET almost every time I register somewhere they seem to feel the need to assume its spelt with a PH instead. So to save them the trouble, I don’t even say my last name anymore, I just start spelling it out. A little word game for them. Let them put the pieces together and finally say….”OH…….STEVENSON…..got it”.

No comments:

Post a Comment