This site is meant to make everyone realize that the HEATERS in your life can make you smile, while the COOLERS can make you laugh. We all go through the same struggles, and this is a way to share my experiences with you and hopefully make you smile AND laugh.

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL YOUR PERSONAL HEATERS AND COOLERS TO heatersandcoolers@gmail.com AND THEY WILL BE REVIEWED FOR POSTING FOR ALL TO ENJOY!!



Wednesday, November 3, 2010

CLICK HERE TO ADD COMMENTS

HEATER!!

PHO!! For those of you who haven`t ever tried this fantastic vietnamese soup, you have no idea what you`re missing out on. I was introduced to it by a friend 5-6 years ago and in turn have introduced many of my friends to it as well. It comes in all different sizes, different ingredients and everyone has their own regular order. It may take a couple of visits to get it down pat, but you`ll find your falvour and your perfect combination and then you will be in Pho heaven!
SHIP!

 

COOLER!!

Computer problems! I f*ckin hate technology sometimes. We have a love hate relationship. I wrote a post yesterday that on the preview looked great and then once it was posted the text was underlined and different sizes with absolutely no rhyme or reason. I tried deleting it and typing it again, I tried adjusting it multiple times and it just decided it`s going to have a mind of its own. Ì love my computer, it`s pretty much like a roomate to me, but there have been multiple times where the my computer at work or computer in the public library decides it`s going to shut down or even better, just freeeeeeeeze up. That`s when I say F U technology. Get your own sandwich!


No comments:

Post a Comment