This site is meant to make everyone realize that the HEATERS in your life can make you smile, while the COOLERS can make you laugh. We all go through the same struggles, and this is a way to share my experiences with you and hopefully make you smile AND laugh.

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL YOUR PERSONAL HEATERS AND COOLERS TO heatersandcoolers@gmail.com AND THEY WILL BE REVIEWED FOR POSTING FOR ALL TO ENJOY!!



Wednesday, November 24, 2010

HEATER!!

Long morning pees! Guys might be the only ones who can relate to this, but there’s a certain pride you take in being able to pee for over a long period of time in the morning. I’ve been known to purposely leave the door open when I feel my bladder is full enough to make a statement and let the world know….I OWN THE LONGEST PEE RECORD!! Tell your friends!! HEATER!!


COOLER!!

Breaking a bone right before a vacation!! I have to say I’m lucky and this hasn’t happened to me, but one of my close friends at work is preparing for a trip to Mexico with her friends in 4 days and strolls in with a cast on her arm!!! Hahahaha!! No swimming, no ocean, just basting in the sun with no way to refresh…at least drinks are allowed with broken limbs!! COOLER!!


No comments:

Post a Comment