This site is meant to make everyone realize that the HEATERS in your life can make you smile, while the COOLERS can make you laugh. We all go through the same struggles, and this is a way to share my experiences with you and hopefully make you smile AND laugh.

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL YOUR PERSONAL HEATERS AND COOLERS TO heatersandcoolers@gmail.com AND THEY WILL BE REVIEWED FOR POSTING FOR ALL TO ENJOY!!



Monday, December 6, 2010

HEATER!!

Actually remembering your dream and it being a good one!! We have all woke up and tried to piece together what just happened in that mystical world of dreamland....but when you wake up and vividly remember flying through your old high school in your bathing suit eating a Big Mac with Barack Obama, you can sit back, smile and know that you are one of the few lucky ones who gets to relive the beautiful world of dreams! HEATER!


COOLER!!

Trying to explain the internet to a 4 yr old!! I was driving my son to hockey this weekend fairly early in the A.M. and he asked how I was able to send pictures to my family in Montreal.  I tried to explain to him that I am able to write something on the computer (as I'm doing right now) and people all over the world are able to read it. Now to us, we are used to it, but to a 4 year old, who thinks it's cool that milk comes from a cow and that we can control Yoshi as the touch of our fingertips on the racetrack....trying to explain how wirelessly FROM MY PHONE I can send a msg to China.......NOT gonna happen. GG lesson learned!




No comments:

Post a Comment