This site is meant to make everyone realize that the HEATERS in your life can make you smile, while the COOLERS can make you laugh. We all go through the same struggles, and this is a way to share my experiences with you and hopefully make you smile AND laugh.

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL YOUR PERSONAL HEATERS AND COOLERS TO heatersandcoolers@gmail.com AND THEY WILL BE REVIEWED FOR POSTING FOR ALL TO ENJOY!!



Wednesday, December 1, 2010

HEATER!!

Chocolate Advent calenders! Seeing as how it is the first of December I figured it was only fitting to give a shout out to one of my favourite memories as a child. The Advent calender! We had a felt one growing up on our back door in the kitchen and every morning you would choose a felt christmas ornament from a set number and add it on to a velcro tree......pretty much the greatest thing as a child.  Then there's the chocolate breed that you can buy where the chocolates taste like rubber, but the idea of having chocolate regardless of taste at 7:30am before school for a whole month is such a HEATER!!




COOLER!!

I RECEIVED THIS COOLER FROM My Fellow BARTOX member DW yesterday!

“Getting a bill for winter tires and it being $600 at a discount and with the installation being done by your brother for free. On top of that still owing 80$ for another car part already purchased, which I still hasn't been paid for (So I have to pay $680 tonight totally unexpected) AND just started hearing last night that my front right break is F'd up and I will need new break pads. After I changed them only 25,000km ago on all 4 tires……. GG Winter”

Such a COOLER!!

1 comment:

  1. When he told me how much it would cost my first response was the exact same lol, GG Winter!

    ReplyDelete