This site is meant to make everyone realize that the HEATERS in your life can make you smile, while the COOLERS can make you laugh. We all go through the same struggles, and this is a way to share my experiences with you and hopefully make you smile AND laugh.

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL YOUR PERSONAL HEATERS AND COOLERS TO heatersandcoolers@gmail.com AND THEY WILL BE REVIEWED FOR POSTING FOR ALL TO ENJOY!!



Thursday, December 30, 2010

HEATER!!

Long weekends!!! I just realized that since New Years Day falls on a Saturday this year, I will be getting this Monday off which will make for a second LONG weekend in a row! I love it. It’s always nicer when you can wake up when you want, eat when you want, and do anything you like for a day without being on the corporate clock and being told when and how to do things!! HEATER!!


COOLER!!

Not being able to fall asleep in bed!! It doesn't happen often as I'm usually in a coma after a long day at work and at home, but the odd time like last night I was completely unable to fall asleep. I tried watching TV, getting up for a stroll around the house, getting a glass of water, counting sheep, even caught a cold (long story) and still was unable to kick the awake bug!! AND just found out two of my colleagues have the FLU. Looks like it's me against the world today! COOLER!!



No comments:

Post a Comment