This site is meant to make everyone realize that the HEATERS in your life can make you smile, while the COOLERS can make you laugh. We all go through the same struggles, and this is a way to share my experiences with you and hopefully make you smile AND laugh.

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL YOUR PERSONAL HEATERS AND COOLERS TO heatersandcoolers@gmail.com AND THEY WILL BE REVIEWED FOR POSTING FOR ALL TO ENJOY!!



Tuesday, January 4, 2011

HEATER!!

Getting a bill in the mail and you some how have a credit on it!! I have a set amount that I set aside each paycheck for utilities and today I received an email stating that I apparently had a credit on my electricity bill!! HEATER!! (literally….I have electric heat, so I can put the HEATER on now….lol)


COOLER!!

Having a piping hot coffee ready to go in the morning and then having to deal with back to back to back clients and when you finally get to your first sip, it’s an Iced Cappuccino. COOLER!!


No comments:

Post a Comment