This site is meant to make everyone realize that the HEATERS in your life can make you smile, while the COOLERS can make you laugh. We all go through the same struggles, and this is a way to share my experiences with you and hopefully make you smile AND laugh.

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL YOUR PERSONAL HEATERS AND COOLERS TO heatersandcoolers@gmail.com AND THEY WILL BE REVIEWED FOR POSTING FOR ALL TO ENJOY!!



Thursday, January 27, 2011

HEATER!!

Shiny Happy People!! I don’t know why but the song Shiny Happy People by REM is on a steady rotation at my work and every time it comes on I not only sing along but often find myself doing a jig on my desk before a colleague or client asks me what the hell I’m doing. Great song!! Believe it or not it’s 20 years old now!! WOW. I’m starting to be that person that talks about songs and kids don’t know what it is!! EEEEEEEEEESSSSH!!!



COOLER!!

Realizing that you're getting old!! Refer to HEATER!!


No comments:

Post a Comment