This site is meant to make everyone realize that the HEATERS in your life can make you smile, while the COOLERS can make you laugh. We all go through the same struggles, and this is a way to share my experiences with you and hopefully make you smile AND laugh.

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL YOUR PERSONAL HEATERS AND COOLERS TO heatersandcoolers@gmail.com AND THEY WILL BE REVIEWED FOR POSTING FOR ALL TO ENJOY!!



Tuesday, May 24, 2011

COOLER!!

Having a donkey laugh!!

I literally just met someone that happened to laugh like an absolute donkey. I mean that literally. He laughed at everything I said, which can be considered a positive I suppose, however every time his mouth opened all I heard was EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! EEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW!! FML! I guess at the end of the day, I only have to deal with it for an hour as oppose to his “loved ones” who need to deal with it day in and day out. There are lots of people that laugh like animals, horse laughs are also up there with my dislikes.....however a donkey laugh is the worst way to go through laugh...especially when it's a constant.  If any of you are hockey fans, youtube Jason Spezza laugh.....Such a COOLER!!


No comments:

Post a Comment