This site is meant to make everyone realize that the HEATERS in your life can make you smile, while the COOLERS can make you laugh. We all go through the same struggles, and this is a way to share my experiences with you and hopefully make you smile AND laugh.

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL YOUR PERSONAL HEATERS AND COOLERS TO heatersandcoolers@gmail.com AND THEY WILL BE REVIEWED FOR POSTING FOR ALL TO ENJOY!!



Friday, May 20, 2011

HEATER!!

Dealing with someone at work or at a restaurant that has the same name as you!
Although I have a very common name, this doesn’t happen as much as you may think. I try and interact with my waiters/waitresses and other sales people when I’m out and make them feel as awkward as possible, but I have a certain soft spot for people that I meet that have the same name as I do. You feel like you have a certain understanding. You’ve both dealt with the same stupid nicknames growing up, the odd Polly want a cracker and you have been down the same beaten path. So to all the Paul Walls, Small Pauls and Polly want a crackers out there!! Here’s to you and our short name that’s easy to rhyme with!! HEATER!


No comments:

Post a Comment