This site is meant to make everyone realize that the HEATERS in your life can make you smile, while the COOLERS can make you laugh. We all go through the same struggles, and this is a way to share my experiences with you and hopefully make you smile AND laugh.

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL YOUR PERSONAL HEATERS AND COOLERS TO heatersandcoolers@gmail.com AND THEY WILL BE REVIEWED FOR POSTING FOR ALL TO ENJOY!!



Wednesday, October 19, 2011

HEATER!

Studying for anything and actually doing well on it!! I recently after not being in school for the last 9 years had to go through some vigorous exams for my employment. Nothing to ridiculous but enough that I had to dedicate multiple nights and weekends to my studies and therefore away from my free time which I'm not a fan of. Ending up completing both exams successfully and have never felt better. No better feeling then working hard for something and actually attaining it!! Small HEATER but a HEATER none the less!! BINK!!

p.s. Actually get to keep my job now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment