This site is meant to make everyone realize that the HEATERS in your life can make you smile, while the COOLERS can make you laugh. We all go through the same struggles, and this is a way to share my experiences with you and hopefully make you smile AND laugh.

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL YOUR PERSONAL HEATERS AND COOLERS TO heatersandcoolers@gmail.com AND THEY WILL BE REVIEWED FOR POSTING FOR ALL TO ENJOY!!



Wednesday, November 2, 2011

HEATER!!


Fresh starts! I have been with my current employer for close to 5 years and truly love what I do. Every day I come to work, I spend my day helping people and then I go home with a smile on my face (usually) and a feeling of accomplishment which in today's workforce is hard to find. With that being said I had fell into a certain comfort zone at my old location that was starting to make me somewhat lackadaisical and non-productive which as an employee is not the best position to be in. I made the conscious decision to transfer out of suburbia and into the core of Downtown Ottawa. Totally different demographic and new challenges. I have loved every minute of it. Made me think of what a HEATER it is to get a seemingly impossible second chance at the same job.



No comments:

Post a Comment