This site is meant to make everyone realize that the HEATERS in your life can make you smile, while the COOLERS can make you laugh. We all go through the same struggles, and this is a way to share my experiences with you and hopefully make you smile AND laugh.

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL YOUR PERSONAL HEATERS AND COOLERS TO heatersandcoolers@gmail.com AND THEY WILL BE REVIEWED FOR POSTING FOR ALL TO ENJOY!!



Friday, October 22, 2010

CLICK HERE TO ADD COMMENTS!!

HEATER!!

Your own bed!! We have all been on week long or month liong fiesta's or vacations away from home, or maybe it's even just a camping trip with some friends...... but after a couple nights of sleeping in a sleeping bag or a roach motel on a road trip, there's no better feeling then getting home....taking a HOT shower to rid yourself of the filth, and curling up under your big comfy duvet and getting a good night sleep. You may have even made it right before you left....anticipating this EXACT moment......it's the place you know better then any.....the place you've been dreaming about for the last week......the place where all your magic tricks happen.......YOUR OWN BED! Such a HEATER!!



COOLER!!

Speeding tickets!! I'm the driver you love to hate. I don't have one accident in 12 years of driving,  (although my car has been in a couple benders from previous GF's- COOLER in itself) but I tend to drive a little faster then the average bear and in turn leads me to have a little faster draining of my bank account when I get pulled over and for that matter.....bent over... all at once. I recently received a ticket for going 126KM/hr.....which to me seems reasonable on a vacant 2 lane highway....however the donkey decides he will make an example out of me and gives me 26 over...no consideration, no lowering.....bent over. He then hands me the ticket (all in FRENCH) and continues to tell me (in English) that if I want the ticket in English I can mail it in and they'll send me one. Now I both understand and speak French, so I was a little upset at the ignorance of this Swine.....The fact that I was an Ontario driver in the Country of Quebec I'm sure had nothing to do with it, but the best part is you can ONLY pay it at a Caisse Populaire bank!! HA! Such a Cooler in a long list of Coolers.




No comments:

Post a Comment