This site is meant to make everyone realize that the HEATERS in your life can make you smile, while the COOLERS can make you laugh. We all go through the same struggles, and this is a way to share my experiences with you and hopefully make you smile AND laugh.

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL YOUR PERSONAL HEATERS AND COOLERS TO heatersandcoolers@gmail.com AND THEY WILL BE REVIEWED FOR POSTING FOR ALL TO ENJOY!!



Monday, October 25, 2010

CLICK HERE TO ADD COMMENTS!!

HEATER!!

For those of you who don't have kids you may not appreciate this as much as I do, but eating your kids candy or doing the old once over to make sure everything is safe to eat!! "WHAT IS THAT A PARTIALLY OPENED ROCKETS PACK??" No good....into the "garbage". :) "THAT'S NOT A PERFECTLY WRAPPED CANDY APPLE WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WAY OF BEING ALTERED SINCE PURCHASE IS IT?" GONE! (My kids hate me clearly around Halloween)
Less then a week away! Ship it!!! :)


COOLER!!

Having that feeling that you forgot something when you leave your house and then remembering what it is once you reach your destination!!
Mom- "Hey son, I know you're planning on leaving your house in 2 seconds, so can you remember the casserole dish I sent home with you last week, I need it back?"
Son- "of course Mom, I'm leaving now so I'll be sure to bring it...."
(10 minutes elapses and you arrive)
It's always right when you ring the doorbell that you realize it...FU*K!!
The second the door opens, you drop your head in shame...and she knows....
(repeat for 3 weeks until she comes and picks it up) COOLER!!


WORTH WHILE MENTIONING THIS IS NOT MY MOM....





No comments:

Post a Comment