This site is meant to make everyone realize that the HEATERS in your life can make you smile, while the COOLERS can make you laugh. We all go through the same struggles, and this is a way to share my experiences with you and hopefully make you smile AND laugh.

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL YOUR PERSONAL HEATERS AND COOLERS TO heatersandcoolers@gmail.com AND THEY WILL BE REVIEWED FOR POSTING FOR ALL TO ENJOY!!



Tuesday, October 26, 2010

CLICK HERE TO ADD COMMENTS!!

HEATER!!

All you can eat buffets!! You are sitting at home, can't think about what to eat but your stomach is growling, staaaarving.......your cell phone goes off and it's your friend with a simple "buffet?" text message and instantly you mind wonders to hot plate after hot plate of singapore noodles, sushi, spicy beef and prime rib....your mouth starts to water and you reply with a "where- X buffet/ when- 5 MINUTES AGO!" text....off you go to your fantasy of food and all of the great side affects that come along with that! There is one buffet I've been to at Caesar's Palace in LV and they actually brought me out a seafood platter on shaved ice to my table....crab legs, muscles, shrimp, oysters...if it had ever see the touch f salt water, it was on this plate.....just HEAVENLY! Mmmmmm...


COOLER!!

Bad days!! I was sitting here having trouble thinking of a really good COOLER and then realized I've having a really shitty day, and thought I'd use that since it's probably the most common and over looked COOLER of all. You wake up and just have that feeling....that feeling that you're going to want to kill every single person that crosses you and explode on anyone that decides today's the day they're going to challenge your argument in the lunchroom. IN the words of Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman "BIG MISTAKE.....HUGE!"....I deal with people everyday so when I have a bad day it basically boils up inside as I can't be angry with my clients and gets unleashed on some unsuspecting civilian who runs in front of my car on the way home. Perfect example....4-5 years ago I was having the aforementioned bad day and was driving down St. Laurent Blvd near the Red Lobster...(for those of you that live in Ottawa) and I saw the light beginning to change from green to yellow. I sped up as I was in a hurry and saw the man in the on coming traffic waiting to turn left non-pleased with my selfishness to run the light.....as he started to hang out his window to yell something, I hung out mine, sternly pointed at him, looked him in the eyes and said "NO! F*CK YOU!" before he had the chance to say a word. Felt greaaaaaat and he slowly pulled himself back in his window and was silenced.  Bottom line, I'm usually a very happy, out going individual but on days like today, if you see me running a yellow.......sit tight and wait for the next one. Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment