This site is meant to make everyone realize that the HEATERS in your life can make you smile, while the COOLERS can make you laugh. We all go through the same struggles, and this is a way to share my experiences with you and hopefully make you smile AND laugh.

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL YOUR PERSONAL HEATERS AND COOLERS TO heatersandcoolers@gmail.com AND THEY WILL BE REVIEWED FOR POSTING FOR ALL TO ENJOY!!



Friday, October 29, 2010

CLICK HERE TO ADD COMMENTS

HEATER!!

BANGERS!! I don't mean the gang banger type banger either...I'm talking a good ol' fashioned, club bumping, fist pumping, foot stomping BANGER!! I have always been a fan of multiple genres of music, but there's only one type that will literally make me scream mid song out of shear energy and passion.....one genre that will make me stop everything and dance....one genre that will make me say......NO I will not two step....No I will not tap my knee with my palm.....I'm going to get on the floor, pump my fist, jump around like a epileptic seizure and dance the night away.....CLUB BANGERS!!




COOLER!!

Construction workers that stop traffic!! I was driving home from work today and some neon vest wearing donk decided it was his obligation to stop traffic on a 2 lane street so that a backhoe can slooooooowly reverse in the middle of the street, pretty much wave his middle finger to everyone wanting to get home and the sloooooowly goes back to the side of the road. Now don't get me wrong, if it were a city employee or something that was actually using my tax dollars fine.....but they were working on PRIVATE property, were a PRIVATE company and had absolutely no jurisdiction to stop traffic or impede the drive home for so many of us. GET OFF YOURSELF!!


No comments:

Post a Comment