This site is meant to make everyone realize that the HEATERS in your life can make you smile, while the COOLERS can make you laugh. We all go through the same struggles, and this is a way to share my experiences with you and hopefully make you smile AND laugh.

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL YOUR PERSONAL HEATERS AND COOLERS TO heatersandcoolers@gmail.com AND THEY WILL BE REVIEWED FOR POSTING FOR ALL TO ENJOY!!



Monday, November 1, 2010

CLICK HERE TO ADD COMMENTS

HEATER!!

Snow days!! When I was a kid I'd wake up, stumble down the stairs (somethings haven't changed) and plop myself down at the breakfast table seeing what sugar bowl I would indulge in this morning. Lucky Charms was one of my faves. I feel a slight draft of cold air and glance out the window to see 25 cm of snow sitting on our windowsill. Mom has the radio on listening intently and then I hear Mike and Mary from Energy 1200 talking....mom turns it up and I hear the magic words for any child under 10....."BUSES HAVE BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO THE WEATHER!! LOOKS LIKE IT'LL BE ANOTHER SNOW DAY KIDS!" Mom hangs her head in despair as my brother sister and I all cheer in excitement. Snowmen, forts and street hockey with the neighbourhood kids is in our near future....you get an in house credit for cereal in exchange for hot chocolate in 2 hours, toss on the snow pants and jacket and head out into the white wilderness....let the snow day begin!



COOLER!!

Stepping in dog shit!! I had just finished enjoying a nice lunch with Cheese, TJ and Tremblay and I got in my car to drive home. To my surprise, there's a lingering smell of sh*t in my car.....I figured that maybe it was coming in through the vents from outside until it would NOT go away...I look down at my feet, and see a rather large CLUMP of dog sh*t.....not only was it now smeared all over my shoes but my brake and gas both had a new brown tint to them. AMAZING. The best part is cleaning it up though. Nothing better then getting on your hands and knees and scrubbing someone elses dogs sh*t off your gas peddles. PICK UP YOUR F*&%IN DOG'S SH*T OR DON'T BUY A DOG YOU USELESS WASTE TO SOCIETY. That's all. Have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment