This site is meant to make everyone realize that the HEATERS in your life can make you smile, while the COOLERS can make you laugh. We all go through the same struggles, and this is a way to share my experiences with you and hopefully make you smile AND laugh.

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL YOUR PERSONAL HEATERS AND COOLERS TO heatersandcoolers@gmail.com AND THEY WILL BE REVIEWED FOR POSTING FOR ALL TO ENJOY!!



Wednesday, October 13, 2010

ADD YOUR OWN HEATERS AND COOLERS/COMMENTS!

HEATER!!

When you get mistaken for someone and get some sort of benefit from it!! I remember walking into a restaurant in Toronto with my friend Marcus probably 4 years ago now and this guy was CONVINCED Marcus was his friend Tom from Elementary school....worked out to free drinks with our meal and a phone number for future purposes. He will always be Tom now at Hard Rock. HEAAAAATTEERR!!


COOLER!!

When you spend a long time perusing the menu at a restaurant, and then you finally pick something and the waiter tells you that they are out of that!! SUCH A COOLER!! I was actually craving Pho a couple weeks ago, ordered it by phone (Appetizer #10 and Small Special A)  Appetizer #10 is basically Chicken Rice Wraps but are beyond fantastic. I drive to China town (15 minutes away) only to have the girl tell me they're out of CHICKEN! WTF?! I collect myself (after making sarcastic rude comments about why she didn't mention this when I ordered) and tell her that's fine, I'll have the Beef wraps instead.........literally out of BEEF too....WALLAH! Swear to god! Had to settle for the swine wrap. :( Unreal.





TO POST YOUR OWN COMMENTS OR HEATERS AND COOLERS CLICK LINK AT TOP OF PAGE!

2 comments:

  1. It's about time you let me post my comments!! lol. I like the new set-up of your own stories. Much funnier. I like laughing at you so it works. Keep them coming sir!

    -Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun to read on the daily! I must say if anyone knows about heaters and coolers it's definitly The Dad's! RRRooollerrrCCCoooaaasttteRRRRs ....lol

    I'll post a few of mine as they happen

    - Marcus

    ReplyDelete