This site is meant to make everyone realize that the HEATERS in your life can make you smile, while the COOLERS can make you laugh. We all go through the same struggles, and this is a way to share my experiences with you and hopefully make you smile AND laugh.

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL YOUR PERSONAL HEATERS AND COOLERS TO heatersandcoolers@gmail.com AND THEY WILL BE REVIEWED FOR POSTING FOR ALL TO ENJOY!!



Thursday, October 14, 2010

ADD YOUR OWN HEATERS AND COOLERS/COMMENTS!

HEATER!!
Walking into your parents house and your moms taking cookies out of the oven!! I remember my mom used to make "cookie brittle" she called it and coming home from school and smelling it was the equivalent to the smell of an ice cold beer after excercising these days. Such a HEATER!! Thanks mom!! :)
     =  

COOLER!!
When you hold the door for someone and they don't say thank you!! I know it's not your obligation to thank me when I do something nice for you.....but it's always the old bags that say shivelry is dead that are the ones walking through like their sh*t don't stink. I try to use CPR to revive it and you slap me in my testicles. FANTASTIC!!

No comments:

Post a Comment