This site is meant to make everyone realize that the HEATERS in your life can make you smile, while the COOLERS can make you laugh. We all go through the same struggles, and this is a way to share my experiences with you and hopefully make you smile AND laugh.

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL YOUR PERSONAL HEATERS AND COOLERS TO heatersandcoolers@gmail.com AND THEY WILL BE REVIEWED FOR POSTING FOR ALL TO ENJOY!!



Friday, October 15, 2010

ADD YOUR OWN HEATERS/COOLERS OR COMMENTS!

HEATER!!

When you realize that you didn't pay for something you bought!! You get home, look over the receipt and.....wait a minute...I thought I bought 2 fruit platters for the pot luck and this receipt says there's only one??? You turn around....have that 30 seconds of panic as you shuffle through your bags hoping...even praying that you don't have to truck BACK to the 'Blaws to grab another.....and then you see it......the glistening of pineapple smiling back at you, letting you know it'll be ok...you turn, smile, relax and realize that the cashier was too busy commenting on your sweater to realize they missed the second platter......HEAAAATTTTEERRRRR!!!



COOLER!!
 Getting in your car for work and realizing that you were supposed to fill up LAST NIGHT!! This is actually the COOLER that made me think to start this blog daily. Literally everytime I need to fill up I defer it as long as possible which is completely pointless because inevitably I'm going to need to do it anyways, but for some reason I find it a good idea to wait until my car's choking to give it some water.....here's to being 3 minutes late once a week to work due to needing to fill up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment