This site is meant to make everyone realize that the HEATERS in your life can make you smile, while the COOLERS can make you laugh. We all go through the same struggles, and this is a way to share my experiences with you and hopefully make you smile AND laugh.

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL YOUR PERSONAL HEATERS AND COOLERS TO heatersandcoolers@gmail.com AND THEY WILL BE REVIEWED FOR POSTING FOR ALL TO ENJOY!!



Thursday, December 16, 2010

HEATER!!

Being done your Christmas shopping PRIOR to Christmas Eve!! This is the first year EVER that I have finished buying AND wrapping gifts before the 24th of December. I don't enjoy malls in the first place let alone with lines of people and everyone running around like chickens with their heads cut off. NO THANKS!!

(the real reason is my fiance did most of the shopping and is actually wrapping as I type this. lol) HEATER!!


COOLER!!

HERE IS A COOLER BY MARCUS NOEL FROM OTTAWA, ONTARIO, CANADA


I was standing at the bus stop and saw a guy driving down Ogilvie Road in an old, beat-up sh!t box (funny that I’m critiquing his car while I’m standing at a bus stop, but that’s a different story) with his head and half his body out the front window because he apparently didn’t have time to defrost the windows or more likely, his heat just doesn’t work at all. He wasn’t even being discrete about or trying to see out of his front windshield at all. Just full fledge, head hanging out the window for as far as I can see him. Traffic was sort of slow too so I was actually going to snap a photo on my Blackberry but it was so cold out my camera froze (cooler too)… Anyways the point of the story is starting your morning by getting into freezing cold car in the Winter and having to wait 15 mins for them to warm up is an uber COOLER!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment