This site is meant to make everyone realize that the HEATERS in your life can make you smile, while the COOLERS can make you laugh. We all go through the same struggles, and this is a way to share my experiences with you and hopefully make you smile AND laugh.

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL YOUR PERSONAL HEATERS AND COOLERS TO heatersandcoolers@gmail.com AND THEY WILL BE REVIEWED FOR POSTING FOR ALL TO ENJOY!!



Friday, December 17, 2010

HEATER!!

Ugly Christmas sweaters!! There are so many hideous sweaters out there, but even more so at Christmas. With all the Ugly Sweater parties going on this time of year, I thought I`d show you a couple of my personal favourites!!  I will let the pictures do the talking!! Enjoy!!

   

AND LASTLY FOR CAROLINE IN IRELAND!!



COOLER!!

Losing yo your child at a video game when you're ACTUALLY trying!! I was playing a friendly game if NHL 11 this past weekend on XBox and she happened to score two fluke goals and I was unable to storm back for the victory.  She's 10. It's ridiculous and extremely embarrassing, but at least I can play it off as if I lost on purpose.....semi-heater? NOPE. UBER COOLER. I suck at life....and XBox apparently.... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment