This site is meant to make everyone realize that the HEATERS in your life can make you smile, while the COOLERS can make you laugh. We all go through the same struggles, and this is a way to share my experiences with you and hopefully make you smile AND laugh.

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL YOUR PERSONAL HEATERS AND COOLERS TO heatersandcoolers@gmail.com AND THEY WILL BE REVIEWED FOR POSTING FOR ALL TO ENJOY!!



Wednesday, December 22, 2010

HEATER!!

Going to pay somewhere and remembering you have a gift card!! Christmas is a great time for giving and a lot of people decide that gift cards are a pretty safe bet, and I would have to agree with them. I love the feeling when you get up to the cash and are digging for your debit card when it clicks…..you have that gift card from your neighbour’s brother yesterday that is for this store!! HEATER!!



COOLER!!

When you remember someone’s name and they don’t know who the hell you are!! So this past summer I was the MC at my friends wedding. I knew everyone in the wedding party through either high school or through the bride and groom. I was strolling through the mall yesterday card shopping for the wife and saw one of the aforementioned brides maids. I smiled and walked over expecting to have an in depth conversation, and as I stopped her she asked “Where do I know you from?” …………WOW! COOLER!!



No comments:

Post a Comment