This site is meant to make everyone realize that the HEATERS in your life can make you smile, while the COOLERS can make you laugh. We all go through the same struggles, and this is a way to share my experiences with you and hopefully make you smile AND laugh.

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL YOUR PERSONAL HEATERS AND COOLERS TO heatersandcoolers@gmail.com AND THEY WILL BE REVIEWED FOR POSTING FOR ALL TO ENJOY!!



Tuesday, December 21, 2010

HEATER!!

When a Subway sandwich artist makes your sandwich PERFECTLY!! The tomatoes are lined up, the pickles are in a row and the south west sauce has a perfect squiggly line like you’d see in a hotdog commercial!!  I won’t lie, I’ve had many a TERRIBLE made sub where you feel as though they are more of a sandwich terrorist then an artist, but when they live up to expectations and throw together an italian herb and cheese masterpiece it’s an UBER HEATER!!




COOLER!!

Letting your child ride shotgun while the adult sits in the back seat!! I was driving to work today and saw a grown man curled up in the backseat of 1992 Tercel with his wife driving and 10 year old son in the passenger seat.......like realllly?????~!!!! How owned by your child do you need to be to allow THAT to happen. What's even the conversation before you leave?? I know for damn sure when I was young if I yelled "shotgun" I'd be either laughed at or left at home.....and I know for DAMN SURE my daughter wouldn't even think of calling shotty when there's anyone older then her riding with us. Some peoples children I'm telling you! GROW SOME PARENTAL BALLS MAAAAAN!! COOLER!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment