This site is meant to make everyone realize that the HEATERS in your life can make you smile, while the COOLERS can make you laugh. We all go through the same struggles, and this is a way to share my experiences with you and hopefully make you smile AND laugh.

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL YOUR PERSONAL HEATERS AND COOLERS TO heatersandcoolers@gmail.com AND THEY WILL BE REVIEWED FOR POSTING FOR ALL TO ENJOY!!



Monday, December 20, 2010

HEATER!!

Having great friends!! They say that friends are the family that you get to choose and for me that couldn't be more true. I love my family to death and they are a lot like friends as well, but my I would go on record saying that I have surrounded myself with the best group of individuals possible. I have an amazing fiance, a best friend I've had since kindergarden and a group of friends that would take a bullet for me (and I for them) in a heartbeat. They are often over looked but a good group of friends makes life tolerable and so much more enjoyable! So be sure to let your closest friends know today how much they mean to you and how much of a HEATER they are in your life. :)



COOLER!!

House cleaning!! I was lucky enough to grow up in a household where the chores, if any, were very limited and usually consisted of cleaning my own room and MAYBE setting the table every now and then. I was spoiled in that sense, not going to lie. So now that I'm on my own (for the last 10 years....lol) the art of cleaning is still somewhat foreign to me. You're supposed to scrub the tub HOW OFTEN??!! ESSSSSH. GG anti-bacterials. For all of you that have seen the upper HQ, you'll know it's always extremely organized and presentable, but I definitely wouldn't want CSI coming in with black lights....and now after writing this, I'm going to scrub the floors so no one calls me out on it when they're over. COOLER!



No comments:

Post a Comment