This site is meant to make everyone realize that the HEATERS in your life can make you smile, while the COOLERS can make you laugh. We all go through the same struggles, and this is a way to share my experiences with you and hopefully make you smile AND laugh.

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL YOUR PERSONAL HEATERS AND COOLERS TO heatersandcoolers@gmail.com AND THEY WILL BE REVIEWED FOR POSTING FOR ALL TO ENJOY!!



Wednesday, December 15, 2010

HEATER!!

When the light turns green as you are approaching it!! I know it doesn't seem like that big of a deal, but I am not a fan of traffic or being stuck in traffic so the HEATER you catch when you suddenly get to cruise on through the intersection like your very own red carpet made of rock and white paint lines makes my day and I'm assuming everyone elses. They recently built a round-a-bout near my work, which was AWFUL as they were building it, but now knowing there's no red lights and just straight HEATERS everyday puts a big smile on my face!! :)



COOLER!!

Hearing someone yelling while you wait in the waiting room at the dentist!! I was at the dentist today for a cleaning and scaling which is fine, but I happened to hear a poor individual screeeeaming through the drilling sound. Such a COOLER. I've had a lot done to my teeth and NOTHING made me scream like this man. Maybe his pain tolerance is low or they were replacing every tooth in his mouth, either way....he'll be feeling it for awhile I'm sure. COOLER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment