This site is meant to make everyone realize that the HEATERS in your life can make you smile, while the COOLERS can make you laugh. We all go through the same struggles, and this is a way to share my experiences with you and hopefully make you smile AND laugh.

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL YOUR PERSONAL HEATERS AND COOLERS TO heatersandcoolers@gmail.com AND THEY WILL BE REVIEWED FOR POSTING FOR ALL TO ENJOY!!



Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hey Everyone!!

I’ve decided to add an extra dimension to the site and I need your help to do it!!

Since we live in a Smart Phone era simply send me a picture of a real life HEATER or COOLER as you see it to heatersandcoolers@gmail.com and I will post it on the site as a CAPTURED HEATER” or “CAPTURED COOLER”. Feel free to email me existing pictures you have as well!! (i.e. / someone getting tipped at a campsite after a long night!!)

If you wish to write a small description below with your name (OR ANONYMOUS DEPENDING ON CONTENT…LOL) feel free and I’ll post it for the rest of the world to experience with you!!

Have fun with it and I look forward to receiving them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment