This site is meant to make everyone realize that the HEATERS in your life can make you smile, while the COOLERS can make you laugh. We all go through the same struggles, and this is a way to share my experiences with you and hopefully make you smile AND laugh.

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL YOUR PERSONAL HEATERS AND COOLERS TO heatersandcoolers@gmail.com AND THEY WILL BE REVIEWED FOR POSTING FOR ALL TO ENJOY!!



Monday, January 10, 2011

HEATER!!

3 pay months!! I know for some of you that are paid twice monthly or even by contracts, you won’t understand the small pleasure you receive those two months a year (for us bi-weekly incomers) where you receive three paychecks instead of two!! Not that I look for them in advance but I just realized I have one coming up in March 2011!! HEATER!!



COOLER!!

Having a name that is awful but suits you PERFECTLY! I was strolling around my local Shoppers Drug Mart yesterday and walked up to the cash to see this interesting looking woman. I looked down at her name tag and it read “GERTRUDE”. I couldn’t have thought up a better name then that for her. Other favourites, BERTHA and GLADYS. I grew up with Sesame Street and there was always a cow called GLADYS THE COW so whenever I hear that name I can’t help but picture it.

No comments:

Post a Comment