This site is meant to make everyone realize that the HEATERS in your life can make you smile, while the COOLERS can make you laugh. We all go through the same struggles, and this is a way to share my experiences with you and hopefully make you smile AND laugh.

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL YOUR PERSONAL HEATERS AND COOLERS TO heatersandcoolers@gmail.com AND THEY WILL BE REVIEWED FOR POSTING FOR ALL TO ENJOY!!



Friday, January 7, 2011

HEATER!!

This is a great HEATER first hand from Marcus Noel!!
If you were at the BARTOX BOOTCAMP you know this is a HEATER!!

I was expecting a notice for a court date in the mail to contest a $385 noise complaint ticket I was issued after the Bartox Bootcamp . I was told I’d get a notice in the mail within 4-6 weeks… that was in September. Come December I still hadn’t received anything.  I didn’t want to become liable for the ticket for not showing up in court or having it come back to haunt me in the future somehow so I took the pro-active approach and called the Provincial Offences Office (phone number that is on the ticket) to find out the status of the ticket. I spoke with a surprisingly friendly lady on the phone and gave her the ticket number. To both our surprise she said the is no such ticket number on file. Then to be sure, she ran my driver’s license to see if there were any outstanding tickets associated with that, again, it came up clean! She said the By-Law Officer’s are required to submit their tickets within a certain time frame and, while not very common, in some cases the tickets never get submitted or are submitted late for various reasons and become void. She doubled checked  her data base once more to be sure then told me that it appears I’m off the hook… Knock on wood…lol. HEATERRRRR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment