This site is meant to make everyone realize that the HEATERS in your life can make you smile, while the COOLERS can make you laugh. We all go through the same struggles, and this is a way to share my experiences with you and hopefully make you smile AND laugh.

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL YOUR PERSONAL HEATERS AND COOLERS TO heatersandcoolers@gmail.com AND THEY WILL BE REVIEWED FOR POSTING FOR ALL TO ENJOY!!



Thursday, January 13, 2011

HEATER!!

Coupons!! I don’t know if you have seen the show Extreme Couponing yet but it is absolutely ridiculous how much these people save from bargain hunting and printing coupons of the internet. I won’t go as far as to say I’m an "Extreme Couponer" but it definitely never hurts to get the old 2 for 1 or $2 off when you get to the cash. To all the coupons out there I say Thank you! And keep the HEATERS coming!



COOLER!!

Losing your wallet!! I won't lie, I have actually not carried a wallet for approximately 10 years or so. I have a small metallic case that I carry my whole life in pretty much.  Visa Card, Debit Card, Health Card, Drivers License etc so when I misplace it or think that I may have dropped it, or left it somewhere, I pretty much have a heart attack. The best is when you get to the cash and realize you don’t have it!! COOLER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment