This site is meant to make everyone realize that the HEATERS in your life can make you smile, while the COOLERS can make you laugh. We all go through the same struggles, and this is a way to share my experiences with you and hopefully make you smile AND laugh.

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL YOUR PERSONAL HEATERS AND COOLERS TO heatersandcoolers@gmail.com AND THEY WILL BE REVIEWED FOR POSTING FOR ALL TO ENJOY!!



Friday, January 14, 2011

HEATER!!

Work Benefits!! I am lucky to have the option of purchasing a benefit plan, and although I do pay for it partially each paycheck, being able to walk into my dentist and have $1000 worth of work done and paying $0 for it is such a HEATER!! Lots of employers offer benefits but I am happy to say that having 100% dental coverage has saved me and my children $1000`s of dollars. I actually intentionally break my teeth once a year to make sure I’m getting my money’s worth. (kidding….sort of) HEATER!!



COOLER!!

In conjunction with the HEATER today I will follow up with a tooth COOLER that I have experienced over the years. My teeth are dear to me for many reasons. 1) I don’t have many real ones left either from breaking them through various endeavours/stupidity or having them crowned and bridged up. 2) They allow me to eat various delicious foods which are so dear to my heart as well. Lol.  When I was 10 years old I thought it would be fun to ride my brothers bike which was substantially bigger then I was around the block, only to run into the back of a parked car due to lack of attention to the road in front of me and smash my face on the back window. It caused my two front teeth to break and my lip to have a permanent deformation. COOLER!! Fast forward to 1999 and I was in my friend Marcus` backyard having a nice BBQ and in the attempt to escape a bee dove into the shallow end of his pool, once again smashing my teeth and changing the colour of the pool to a nice Kool-aid red. Marcus responded with a white towel to help me out. All around, I love my teeth, but apparently they try and get out of my mouth faster then I can replace them!! COOLER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment