This site is meant to make everyone realize that the HEATERS in your life can make you smile, while the COOLERS can make you laugh. We all go through the same struggles, and this is a way to share my experiences with you and hopefully make you smile AND laugh.

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL YOUR PERSONAL HEATERS AND COOLERS TO heatersandcoolers@gmail.com AND THEY WILL BE REVIEWED FOR POSTING FOR ALL TO ENJOY!!



Friday, January 21, 2011

HEATER!!

Doing something nice for someone and getting something twice as nice in return!! I recently decided that I would buy a tie for a close colleague of mine when he mentioned that he liked a certain pattern of tie. I brought the tie in today (which I haven't yet given to him) and as I sit down at my desk, a different colleague of mine surprises me with a full Sausage n' Egg mcmuffin meal!! AMAZING! I love you Karma. HEATER!!



COOLER!!

Having a scenic paint job on the back of your truck and thinking it’s cool!! I was driving behind a pick up the other day and saw the ever popular wolf howling at the moon painted on the back drop of his truck. What would ever come over someone to make them think that this would ever be socially acceptable and GG on every selling that truck to someone else. Only thing missing was the gun rack!! COOLER!!

( I know it's sticker before anyone thinks I'm completely a ra-tard)



No comments:

Post a Comment