This site is meant to make everyone realize that the HEATERS in your life can make you smile, while the COOLERS can make you laugh. We all go through the same struggles, and this is a way to share my experiences with you and hopefully make you smile AND laugh.

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL YOUR PERSONAL HEATERS AND COOLERS TO heatersandcoolers@gmail.com AND THEY WILL BE REVIEWED FOR POSTING FOR ALL TO ENJOY!!



Monday, January 24, 2011

HEATER!!

Mini stick hockey!! I had an older brother growing up and one of our favourite past times was playing stick hockey. (or hand hockey depending on whether we had hit each other with the sticks and had them taken away) My son just turned 4 and is an avid hockey player and budding hockey star. For Christmas my 93 year old grandma got him a mini stick set FULL with goalie stick, 2 player sticks AND a NET!!!! Needless to say I have never played with my son more then I have since Christmas, pretty much dragging him out of bed to play mini stuick hockey with me. HEATER!!



COOLER!!

Telling someone that their baby is cute when it’s the ugliest baby in the world!! Lying is never advised, but there are times when it is necessary to avoid suicide and people sending their infants away in wicker baskets down the river for strangers to find and raise into kings. I have seen many a few cute babies in my day but the odd U.I.S. or “ugly infant syndrome” baby is always worth avoiding. Last thing you want to do is talk about how cute their child is as you try not to throw up lunch. Definite COOLER.



No comments:

Post a Comment