This site is meant to make everyone realize that the HEATERS in your life can make you smile, while the COOLERS can make you laugh. We all go through the same struggles, and this is a way to share my experiences with you and hopefully make you smile AND laugh.

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL YOUR PERSONAL HEATERS AND COOLERS TO heatersandcoolers@gmail.com AND THEY WILL BE REVIEWED FOR POSTING FOR ALL TO ENJOY!!



Tuesday, February 1, 2011

HEATER!!

Vegas!! I am proud to say that I have been to Vegas 4 times in my short life span. All for different reasons. The first time I won a trip through my employer and actually took my best friend over my girlfriend at the time….needless to say we didn’t work out…..the second time was for my friend Cory’s 21st Birthday….10 of us went down and from what I remember from pictures we had a good time….third time was a smaller group of me +3 of my closest friends…..we were supposed to go out and visit my friend in Fredericton but figured since we had the time off work already, why not fly to Vegas for 3 days….and the last time was with my GF for our birthdays and to play in the World Series of Poker…..all for different reasons, all for different experiences, but all HEATERS no doubt!! Viva LASSSS BARTOX!!


COOLER!!

Going to Vegas with your boyfriend of months and deciding to get wild and tie the knot……the best part of this would be the phone call home to tell you mother of the good news!! Not that I can really talk…I guess getting married is at least correctable where as the gift of life to a new relationship isn’t quite as returnable…..I wish you both all the best and congrats!!

BWUUUUAAAACK POLLY WANT AN ANNULMENT! BWUUUAAAAAACK!!

Too soon?? Love ya Nikki!!


No comments:

Post a Comment