This site is meant to make everyone realize that the HEATERS in your life can make you smile, while the COOLERS can make you laugh. We all go through the same struggles, and this is a way to share my experiences with you and hopefully make you smile AND laugh.

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL YOUR PERSONAL HEATERS AND COOLERS TO heatersandcoolers@gmail.com AND THEY WILL BE REVIEWED FOR POSTING FOR ALL TO ENJOY!!



Thursday, May 26, 2011

COOLER!!

Planning a BBQ outside and having it rain on your parade!! (A.K.A. BBQ!!!)
My birthday happens to fall on a Monday this year so I thought it’d be a grand idea to have 25-30 of my closest over for a little afternoon sun and a BBQ to celebrate this coming Saturday. Having checked the weather network religiously leading up to this weekend, it is pretty much guaranteed to rain Saturday and potentially thunder showers which in case you’re from a different universe, ruins a BBQ. I am in no way pleased, happy or impressed and it will definitely cause a damper on my planned gathering. COOLER!!


No comments:

Post a Comment