This site is meant to make everyone realize that the HEATERS in your life can make you smile, while the COOLERS can make you laugh. We all go through the same struggles, and this is a way to share my experiences with you and hopefully make you smile AND laugh.

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL YOUR PERSONAL HEATERS AND COOLERS TO heatersandcoolers@gmail.com AND THEY WILL BE REVIEWED FOR POSTING FOR ALL TO ENJOY!!



Friday, May 27, 2011

HEATER!!

Vegetable Platters!!

I don’t know what it is about these small round platters of goodness that makes my mouth tingle and my heart pound!!
Maybe it’s the sweetness of the red peppers mixed with the ranch dressing or potentially the excitement of MAYBE catching the odd perfectly ripe cherry tomato buried under a bunch of half green ones. Whatever the reason is, you can bet your bottom dollar that if there’s a veggie platter in the room, I will be beside it fighting for dip supremacy! BINK! HEATER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment